Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vaeh's Baby Blessing

Vaeh in her beautiful dress.  My aunt made this dress for her daughter that is now 11.  I thought it was beautiful, so I had to borrow it!  It fit her perfectly and having this beautiful, handmade, "family heirloom", made the day even more special. :)


Big brother looking handsome, as always, ready for sissy's blessing.


They both look worn out!  Tired of taking pictures.


Devarian with Auntie Denyse.  Every time we leave, after hanging out with her, D always tells me how much he likes Aunt Denyse.  She has a special place in his heart.


Enjoying the fun day with cousin Lorna.


I could kiss those cheeks ALL-DAY-LONG!


Daddy with his princess.


Adorable baby.


My special girl on her special day.


My amazing family.





No comments:

Post a Comment