Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The arrival of our precious baby... Nevaeh May Standing



For many weeks Ty and I prepared for the birth of our baby.  We decided to use a birthing method called "Hypnobirthing".  The method believes in a pain free birth.  Hypnosis in this case, is just a VERY deep state of relaxation, where you are still in control the whole time.  We prepared for weeks; Ty would practice hypnosis scripts on me every night, I would listen to hypnosis scripts on my iPhone, listen to positive affirmations, and we would also go to a class one night a week (for six weeks).  It all paid off!  This birth was such an amazing experience.  I can honestly say I had a pain free labor and birth.  The only way I use to describe the birth was a lot of pressure when it was time to push.  I would recommend this method to anyone and everyone!







I went to the hospital at 6:00 am on May 14th 2010.  One week before her due date, our Angel arrived at 12:08 pm, weighing in at 6 pounds 7 ounces.  She was 19 1/2 inches long.







She instantly melted the hearts of her momma and daddy.






 
 
 
 
 Her big brother was so excited he finally got to meet this little baby we had been talking about, singing to, reading to and preparing for, for such a LONG time (especially to a 4 year old).



 
 
 
 
 
Family watching in, as daddy gives her first bath to her.  Devarian couldn't get enough of her.  I was so happy to see how much he enjoyed her company.




 
 
 
 
 
 
Warming up after the bath.  Can you believe that just an hour or so before this picture, this sweet angel was with her father in heaven?  It is truly a miracle and a great blessing.







 
 
 
 
 
Her first car ride home.  She already had changed so much.  Every bit of her just makes me smile. 
 
 ***
 
 
I am so blessed to have what I have.  My children are truly miracles to me and I count my blessings everyday I get to be with them on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment