Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big 1st Day!


Devarian's first day of school was Wednesday, Sept. 8th.  He is going to "The Little Rainbow Pre-School", the same one I went to when I was little.  His teacher, Carol, is absolutely amazing.  I was nervous about him going to school, because I am a worry wart and I have been with him since day one (really only nervous for myself than for him).  I wanted another mother figure to be his teacher, not just someone to get a paycheck.  That's exactly what Carol is.  He loves school SO-OO much!  He talks about it everyday and is so excited to go.  He has met many new "best friends", as he would put it.  I just wish I was a fly, for one day, so I could see how he is at school.  It would just be so fun!








































 He is so big now.  It breaks my heart yet I am very excited for him at the same time.  Being a mom is such an emotional roller-coaster! 

4 comments:

  1. So when did you give him permission to get so big? Wow he is going to be a little heartbreaker! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves preschool so much BECAUSE Carol is his teacher and she makes every single child in her preschool feel SO loved from the moment she meets them! My child will definitely go there if she's still doing it when I have one old enough. So good choice, not that there really IS any other choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little stud! I can't believe how big he is! Did you get my invite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Tahnie, I didn't get an invite. Did you send it to standing.family@ymail.com?

    ReplyDelete