Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter bunnies, Easter fun, Easter is better when we remember his son...

My Easter princess found her basket

Aren't they just adorable?  I think so.

Lot's of fun stuff.
He was so happy.

Dinner and dying eggs with family.

My amazing fam.

He found his basket at Oma's!

Vaeh was VERY excited about what she got.  She is obsessed with water bottles.

Her smile melts me.

My handsome boy found his eggs!

Opening eggs.

Playing with cousins.

Cruising all over.
Easter hunt at Gma Debbie's.

:)

They look like twins.  Can't seem to get those eyes open when they're outside.

Searching...

Gma Kingdon helping.

Daddy's girl.

So much fun stuff!

Love my hubby and kids!

Nice faces kiddos.

We had an amazing Easter, to say the least.  I am so thankful for such an amazing family and for Jesus Christ and all he suffered for me.  Now for the adorable pic's from Sweet Memory Garden ...





I am so blessed to have what I have.  I am so very thankful.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, with the ones you love most.  My heart is definitely full.  I hope yours is too.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Love those kiddos... I can't believe how big Vaeh is. I can't wait to see you guys Friday. Its been too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hols, where does time go? Your kids are so darling! I would love to see you guys soon. I can't get over Vaeh walking!!!!

    ReplyDelete