Friday, November 5, 2010

Fundraiser for Adam Ashton

So...
The funraiser we did for Adam turned out great.  We raised about $3000.  
I hope all our hard work and efforts will make a small dent into all of his medical bills.
Adam with Amy, Calli and I

Yard Sale

Vendor booths

Bake Sale 


I wish I would of taken more pictures but the day just got away from me!

It was a lot of work and I am still wrapping everything up (trying to get the rest of the donated craft items sold, etc.) but it was all worth it!
A huge Thank You to everyone that donated and helped in any way!  You are all amazing!

Mollie Pedersen. Ciege Adams. Calli Adams. Andrea Davis. Amy Conder. Jana VanDenBerghe. and last BUT certainly not least, my hubby. Tyler Standing. 
(and let's not forget my children, who put up with a stressed and not so goot momma, for a few weeks)
The BIGGEST Thank You to you all!  You all worked so hard!







No comments:

Post a Comment