Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall (almost winter) is in the air...

Here are a few pictures of our fall fun...

P.S. Sorry about the low quality in a lot of the pics.  I was using my phone.

P.S.S. They are in no particular order.  I was in a hurry with this post!

P.S.S.S. More Halloween pics to come.  I got professional ones  of the kids.

At the Welch's Halloween party.  Ninja, Cow and Nerds!

Love this sweet (yet feisty) ninja.

Trick or Treating at Gma Debbie's.

The cute rear end.

Aunt Denyse & my adorable cow.

Get me out of this costume!

Dinner after family pictures.  Baby girl LOVES water.  Look how handsome my hubby looks, as well! (so sO SO excited to see our pics, thanks 'Sweet Memory Garden'!)

Don't mind Ty's outfit, LOL... I just love the kids in this pic.  They are so happy together!

Vaeh's 1st apple ;)


Out Trick or Treating with Daddy.
After Trick or Treating.

Devarian with his pre-school class and teacher.

Passed out!  On Vaeh's rocking chair :)

Asleep yet still ready for battle.  That's my boy.

Happy baby with Gma Jana.











2 comments:

  1. I am not gonna lie, Ty dressed as a nerd is hilarious! Your kids are so freaking cute. I need to come and see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? He fits the part all too well! LOL Let's get together ASAP!

    ReplyDelete